Our team will work closely with you and your physician to coordinate services and develop an individualized plan of care. We look forward to serving you!
- One-call convenience - We make quality care simple. Just make one call and we do the rest-we'll verify insurance and; if we can't serve you, connect you with another agency.
- Answers when you need them - No matter when you call, you'll always speak with an experienced home care associate who can ensure coordinated services and continuity of care. A registered nurse is available 24-hours a day to answer your questions.
- Fully accredited - You can rest assured knowing that we were one of the first home care providers to be Joint Commission accredited. We remain one of the highest rated, ensuring quality compliance and standards of care.
- Regional care - We make it easy to get quality home care, with offices serving Harrison County, Scott County, Franklin County, Anderson County, Mercer County, Boyle County, Lincoln County, Garrard County, Madison County, Estill County, Powell County, Clark County, Bourbon County, Fayette County, Woodford County, and Jessamine County.
- Coverage - We are Medicare/Medicaid certified, so patients get all the services they're entitled to. And we accept multiple payers, allowing us to serve most patients.
Our services are available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. A coordinator is always there to take your call. 859.277.5111