MyChart Patient Portal
Connected to Your Health
MyChart gives you online access to your medical record. Whether you’re at work, on the road, or at home, you can view lab results, messages from your provider, and key medical information. You can also schedule your next appointment online. Login below. Don't have an account? Sign up now.
What is MyChart?
MyChart gives you secure, online access to your medical record anywhere, anytime 24/7. With your MyChart account, you can:
- Manage your appointments: Schedule your next appointment or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
- Access your test results: No more waiting for a phone call or letter. View your results and your doctor’s comments within days.
- Pay bills online: Access and pay your copays and bills from home.
- Meet with providers through a video visit: See a health care provider without having to go into the clinic.
- Communicate with your provider: Get answers to medical questions without phone tag or unnecessary appointments.
- Request prescription refills: Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications.
- Check in before arrival: Save time by checking in for your appointment before you arrive at the clinic.
Sign Up for MyChart
Received an Activation Code?
- Click the Sign Up Now button above.
- Fill in your MyChart Activation Code, SSN, and Date of Birth. The 15-digit Activation Code is on your enrollment letter.
- Create username and password.
Did Not Receive an Activation Code?
- Click the Sign Up Now button above.
- Select Sign Up Online button under No Activation Code?
- Fill in your Demographic information and Submit! An Activation Code and instructions will be emailed to you.
- When you receive your activation code, enter it on the MyChart activation page.
If you need assistance with your MyChart account, please contact the MyChart Support Services team at 844.528.8383.
Download the MyChart App
MyChart Frequently Asked Questions
MyChart offers patients personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health. With MyChart, you can use the Internet to:
- Request medical appointments.
- View your health summary from the MyChart electronic health record.
- View test results.
- Request prescription renewals.
- Access trusted health information resources.
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team.
MyChart is a free service offered to our patients.
Patients who wish to participate will be issued a MyChart activation code during their clinic visit. This code will enable you to log in and create your own username and password. If you were not issued an activation code, you may call your primary care clinic to get one or ask to sign up during your next office visit.
For technical questions, contact MyChart Support Services at 844.528.8383. For clinical questions, please contact your provider.
Your test results are released to your MyChart account after your physician has reviewed them. This is generally within 1-12 days.
Your provider is able to determine which types of test results are able to be accessed through MyChart. Further, tests of a very sensitive nature are not released to MyChart.
Your MyChart information comes directly from your electronic medical record at your doctor's office. Ask your doctor to correct any inaccurate information at your next clinic visit. Your health information is reviewed and updated in your electronic medical record each visit.
You will generally receive an answer within 1-3 business days. Please note that MyChart should not be used for urgent situations. Please contact your medical center if the situation requires immediate attention or dial 911 if it is an emergency.
Yes, you can. This is called proxy access and allows a parent (or guardian) to log in to their personal MyChart account and then connect to information regarding their family member. Complete a Proxy Consent Form and return it to one of our medical facilities to request access to this convenient service or select Share My Record from the Health menu. From there you can select "Friends and family access" and modify or add new access to your health record.
MyChart offers direct access to your personal health record and communicating about another individual's information would be placed in your health record. This information would not appear in the correct health record and could potentially jeopardize medical care.
No, due to the sensitive nature of medical information, each adult must sign and submit a Release of Information request and establish their own MyChart account.
You may contact our MyChart Patient Support Line at 844.528.8383 to request a new, secure password. You may also click the "Forgot password" link on the sign-in page to reset your password online.
To request a new activation code for MyChart, you may call our MyChart Patient Support Line at 844.528.8383, call your primary care clinic to get one, or ask to sign up during your next office visit
Log into MyChart and from the left menu, go to the Preferences section and select the appropriate option.
We take great care to ensure your health information is kept private and secure. Access to information is controlled through secure activation codes, personal usernames, and passwords. Each person controls their password, and the account cannot be accessed without that password. Unlike conventional e-mail, all MyChart messaging is done while you are securely logged on to our website.
MyChart is owned and operated by MyChart and is fully compliant with federal and state laws pertaining to your privacy. Your name and e-mail address will be treated with the same care and privacy given your health records and will never be sold or leased by MyChart.
We aim to protect your privacy and security of your information. While logged into MyChart, if your keyboard remains idle for 15 minutes or more, you will be automatically logged out of MyChart. We recommend that you log out of your MyChart session if you need to leave your computer for even a short period of time.
You need access to a computer connected to the Internet and an up-to-date browser (such as Internet Explorer).
For your security, your activation code expires after 30 days and is no longer valid after the first time you use it. If you still have problems, you can call our MyChart Patient Support Line at 844.528.8383.