CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group – Primary Care providers in Bardstown and surrounding communities are uniquely trained to maintain your overall health. With routine exams, screenings and lifestyle support, our providers help prevent illnesses before they develop. We also diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions and coordinate specialty care as needed.
By establishing a long-term relationship, you have a trusted resource who is there for you and all your health care needs. After all, we’ve been caring for families like yours for over 130 years.
Expert Care for Your Everyday Health
Our providers care for patients of all ages with a full range of health and wellness services:
- Annual wellness exams and sports physicals
- Care for all acute illnesses and minor injuries
- Care for chronic illnesses like asthma, diabetes and hypertension
- Diagnostic services, including lab work, vision and hearing testing, blood pressure monitoring and more
- Preventive care, including personalized consultations and health screenings
- Well-child exams, including immunizations for newborns to adolescents
- Seasonal support for allergies and the flu
- Mental health resources and support
Direct Access to Specialists
If you ever need more specialized care, we can connect you to experts in oncology, orthopedics, women’s care and many more — all within our health system. So, you can expect seamless and high-quality care at every step.
New and existing patients can now schedule a virtual care appointment with a CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group provider. You can visit a health care professional without leaving home through Zoom, a HIPAA-compliant video conferencing tool. If you have a CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group provider, call their office for virtual visit information. If you are a new patient, call 859.313.2255.
After hours? Connect virtually with a provider on an urgent care visit after hours and on weekends through our Virtual Care Anywhere app. Virtual care after hours lets you see a board-certified doctor or registered nurse practitioner on-demand. We’ll assess your symptoms, answer questions and provide any treatment recommendations. Available 24/7, no appointment necessary.