Flaget Memorial Hospital, part of CHI Saint Joseph Health, is a 52-bed facility located in Bardstown, Kentucky. Situated in a park like setting, the hospital offers all private rooms designed to promote a healing environment.
At Flaget Memorial Hospital, we are committed to providing the highest quality of care and are guided by our Mission and Core Values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
We are nationally recognized for orthopedic care, surgical care and inpatient satisfaction. Our key services include:
See a complete list of our services and specialties.
Hospital Events and Classes
Flaget Memorial Hospital offers a variety of learning opportunities, community health events, senior citizen programs and health screenings throughout the year. View the event calendar for upcoming events in our Bardstown community.
Get Involved and Give Back
If you are looking for ways to help your local community, learn more about the Flaget Memorial Hospital Foundation and our Volunteer program.
Flaget Memorial Hospital Foundation
The Flaget Memorial Hospital Foundation is focused on the needs of CHI Saint Joseph Health's programs and services in the Bardstown area. A gift to the foundation is a meaningful way for you to share in our mission, or perhaps to say thanks for special care received.
Learn more about the foundation and how you can show your support.
Our Flaget Memorial Hospital /volunteers provide services to our patients and families to help ensure everyone who comes through our doors feels welcome and supported. If you are looking for a unique opportunity to serve others, consider /volunteering at the hospital.
See our list of /volunteer opportunities.
Awards and Recognition
Flaget Memorial Hospital has been recognized by:
Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 2017 Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care
Commission on Cancer
- 2017 Commission on Cancer Outstanding Achievement Award: A quality program from the American College of Surgeons (ACS) recognizing high-quality, patient-centered cancer care
Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- 2018 Best Places to Work in Kentucky
Kentucky Hospital Association and March of Dimes
- 2018 Certificate of Distinction for Hip & Knee from The Joint Commission
- Flaget Memorial Hospital has been awarded Chest Pain Accreditation for Cycle Four accreditation.
- 2014 TJC Orthopedic Center of Excellence Accreditation
- American College of Radiology accredited for Radiation Oncology
- Competency & Credentialing Institute: Accepted as “CNOR Strong” which means our facility has at least 50% of its eligible perioperative nursing staff CNOR (certified nurse operating room) certified and has rewards and recognition programs in plan to encourage certification.
Flaget Memorial Hospital
4305 New Shepherdsville Road
Bardstown, KY 40004
Maps & Directions