If you’re struggling with your weight and related conditions, chances are you’ve tried just about everything. And, if you’re like millions of other Americans, you’re still not getting the results you need to transform your health and life.
Reclaim a Life Without Limits
At CHI Saint Joseph Health, we’re here to help you find success. Our personalized bariatric surgery programs are designed for significant and lasting weight loss. But there’s also so much to gain. Relief from diabetes, hypertension and joint pain. Better sleep and more energy. Renewed confidence. And the freedom to do what you love—whether that’s chasing the kids or running a marathon.
Call 859.903.7541 now or register here for a free weight loss surgery seminar. We’ll walk through the latest options, answer any questions and see if a procedure is right for you.
Why Choose Us?
- Nationally recognized programs: Many of our locations have earned accreditation from the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP®), among other distinctions. That means you can expect the highest standards of safety and care, right here at home.
- Experience: Our board-certified bariatric surgeons have been fixtures at our hospitals, and in our communities, for more than 15 years. Collectively, they’ve performed more than 6,000 weight loss surgeries, helping men and women throughout Kentucky take back their lives.
- Minimally Invasive and Nonsurgical Options: Our surgeons specialize in a variety of weight loss surgery options, using the latest laparoscopic techniques. That may mean significantly less pain and faster recovery, so you can get started right away on your goals. Don’t qualify for surgery? Our nonsurgical weight loss programs offer the hands-on guidance you need.
- Care for the whole you: Throughout your journey, you’ll have the same dedicated care team—including a program coordinator, registered dietitian, health psychologist, exercise physiologist and other specialists. Together, they’ll help you make the changes you need for lifelong success.
- Supportive setting: No matter which location you choose, you’ll feel a genuine warmth and positive spirit as you discover what’s possible for yourself. We know you can do it, and are here to root you on every step of the way.
Find a Weight Loss Surgery Location Near You
CHI Saint Joseph Health requires pre-payment for some non-emergent or elective services. Bariatric surgery must be paid in full prior to scheduling. Please contact a member of our Weight Loss Surgery team if you have any questions regarding this policy.