If you’re not currently eligible for weight loss surgery, CHI Saint Joseph Health offers another effective option to help you reach your goals and live a life you love.
Our nonsurgical weight loss program may be an ideal solution if you:
- Have less than 100 pounds to lose
- Need to lower your weight prior to weight loss surgery or another procedure, such as joint replacement
- Would like an additional attempt at dieting before considering surgery
- Want to lose weight to relieve related diseases like diabetes, joint pain, hypertension, high cholesterol and/or sleep apnea
Support to Live Your Healthy Best
Our dedicated weight loss team is here to help you make the changes you need for lasting success. During your initial screening, one of our providers will:
- Perform a full medical evaluation, including laboratory screening
- Identify any serious conditions related to your excess body weight
- Analyze your body composition
- Asses your resting metabolic rate to determine caloric needs
From there, you’ll have regular meetings with our registered dietitian, who will:
- Provide one-on-one dietary assessments and counseling
- Design a customized weight loss program and diet through food supplements and menu planning, factoring in your food preferences
- Provide progress updates to your primary care physician upon request
You’ll also have access to an exercise physiologist at our private in-office gym for exercise recommendations.
Your team will follow you closely at intervals tailored to your needs and rate of weight loss. We may periodically re-evaluate your body composition and metabolic rate to maximize success.
Take the First Step Today
For more information, explore a program near you: