Flaget Memorial Hospital Emergency Room
If you’re experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1 immediately or go to your nearest emergency room.
Our Emergency Room:
4305 New Shepherdsville Road
Bardstown, KY 40004
When you’re faced with a medical emergency, you may feel like there are many unknowns. Getting fast, high-quality care close to home shouldn’t be one of them.
At the Flaget Memorial Hospital Emergency Department in Bardstown, we’re ready around the clock to treat all urgent or life-threatening conditions. Our dedicated team includes skilled emergency medicine physicians and nurses, plus nationally recognized specialists in orthopedics, general surgery and more, available on-call to meet your needs.
You can also count on rapid-response care during the crucial, first 90-minutes of heart attack, when heart muscle can be preserved. Our cardiac team provides life-saving intervention right in our onsite cardiac catheterization lab, and coordinates follow-up care to ensure a smooth and swift recovery.
Around-the-Clock Emergency Services
- Serving Nelson, Hardin, Marion, Washington, Spencer, Bullitt and LaRue County and our surrounding communities
- 24/7 coverage by board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Registered nurses with specialized training and certifications, including CEN (Certified Emergency Nurse), ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support), PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and CPR
- Anytime access to experts in nearly every medical and surgical specialty
- Onsite lab and imaging services, including advanced, multi-slice CT, ultrasound and MRI to rapidly diagnose serious conditions
- 24/7 cardiac catheterization lab for life-saving heart attack care
- 24/7 mental health crisis counseling from Our Lady of the Peace, either onsite or via video conferencing
- Stabilization of critical care injuries and transfer to nearby trauma centers
- All-private treatment rooms to maximize your comfort
- Bedside electrocardiogram (EKG) for up-to-the-minute heart monitoring