For More Information:
Barbara Mackovic, Senior Manager, Media Relations
502.587.4230 or 502.641.5461
VNA Nazareth Home Care Celebrates 125th Anniversary
Please join in celebrating the 125th anniversary of VNA Nazareth Home Care. Throughout its 125-year history, the nurses of VNA have helped Louisville through epidemics of polio and measles, to pioneering home care therapies in the 1980s for mental health. Today, it’s an award-winning organization that has expanded to include social workers, sitters/companions, dietitians, pharmacists, aides and physical, occupational and speech therapists.
Saturday, November 21, 2015
Reception 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Dinner 6:30-8 p.m.
Program 7:15 p.m.
Crowne Plaza Hotel, 830 Phillips Lane
• Dan Borraga, area director of operations, VNA Nazareth Home Care
• Gerrie Leppert, retired president/CEO of VNA Nazareth Home Care
• Sue Downs, president of Flaget Memorial Hospital, a part of KentuckyOne Health and former home health nurse
• Alice Bridges, vice president, healthy communities, KentuckyOne Health
• Interviews with Dan Borraga, area director of operations, VNA Nazareth Home Care, as well as other VNA staff
• Photo/video of VNA 125th anniversary celebration festivities
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: For more details on VNA Nazareth Home Care, visit kentuckyonehealth.org/vnanazareth