Saint Joseph Mount Sterling is a 42-bed community hospital located just off Interstate 64 in Mount Sterling, KY. An investment of $60 million opened the current facility in 2011, but the legacy of its mission dates back to 1918. The hospital primarily serves Bath, Bourbon, Clark, Menifee, Montgomery, Nicholas, Powell and Rowan counties.
Hospital Events and Classes
Saint Joseph Mount Sterling offers a variety of learning opportunities, community health events, senior citizen programs and health screenings throughout the year. Check the event calendar for upcoming events in our Mount Sterling community.
Get Involved and Give Back
If you are looking for ways to help your local community, learn more about the Saint Joseph Mount Sterling Foundation and our Volunteer program.
Saint Joseph Mount Sterling Foundation
The Saint Joseph Mount Sterling Foundation is focused on the needs of KentuckyOne’s programs and services in the Mount Sterling area. A gift to the foundation is a meaningful way for you to share in our mission, or perhaps to say thanks for special care received.
Learn more about the foundation and how you can show your support.
Our Saint Joseph Mount Sterling /volunteers provide services to our patients and families to help them feel welcome and supported. If you are looking for a unique opportunity to serve others, consider /volunteering at the hospital.
See our list of volunteer opportunities.
Awards and Accreditations
- Stacker Award 2020
- Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Energy to Care Award - American Society for Health Care Engineering - Medical Office Building
- Healthgrades: Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment 2020
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services - 5-star rating as part of CMS Overall Hospital Quality Star Ratings
- Healthgrades: 2022 Patient Safety Excellence Award
Saint Joseph Mount Sterling
225 Falcon Drive
Mount Sterling, KY 40353
Map & Directions