Primary care is important for treating everyday aches and pains. But it’s also about helping you live and feel your best. At CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group – Primary Care in Nicholasville and Wilmore, our caring providers are here to promote your overall wellness, including routine checkups and immunizations, preventive screenings and lifestyle support. We get to know you and your health history, so if you do feel ill or need help managing a chronic condition, we’re ready with just the right care.
Expert Care for Your Everyday Health
Our providers care for patients of all ages with a full range of health and wellness services:
- Annual wellness exams and sports physicals
- Care for all acute illnesses and minor injuries
- Care for chronic illnesses like asthma, diabetes and hypertension
- Diagnostic services, including lab work, vision and hearing testing, blood pressure monitoring and more
- Preventive care, including personalized consultations and health screenings
- Well-child exams, including immunizations for newborns to adolescents
- Seasonal support for allergies and the flu
- Mental health resources and support
Direct Access to Specialists
If you ever need more specialized care, we can connect you to experts in heart and vascular care, women’s health, oncology, rehabilitation and many more — all within our health system. So, you can expect seamless and high-quality care at every step
New and existing patients can now schedule a virtual care appointment with a CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group provider. You can visit a health care professional without leaving home through Zoom, a HIPAA-compliant video conferencing tool. If you have a CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group provider, call their office for virtual visit information. If you are a new patient, call 859.313.2255.
After hours? Connect virtually with a provider on an urgent care visit after hours and on weekends through our Virtual Care Anywhere app. Virtual care after hours lets you see a board-certified doctor or registered nurse practitioner on-demand. We’ll assess your symptoms, answer questions and provide any treatment recommendations. Available 24/7, no appointment necessary.
Find the Right Primary Care Provider for You
Get to know our family doctors below, then schedule your visit today. Most insurances accepted. We proudly serve patients in Jessamine County and our surrounding communities.