As students have now settled into their classrooms, school supplies aren’t the only thing to keep in mind to ensure the school year continues successfully. Parents and should also remember to keep students’ health and safety at the top of the list.Read More Additional information about Back to School Health Checklist: Sports Safety and Immunizations
6 Actions to Prevent and Control Diabetes
1. Be active and reduce stress.
2. Eat well and maintain a healthy weight.
3. Learn what you need to do every day.
4. Consider quitting smoking.
5. Keep a food and blood sugar diary.
6. Take charge and get routine care.
Subscribe for Updates
Fill out the form below to receive monthly health news and information to your inbox.
View the Latest Print Edition
Spirit of Health magazine's print edition is distributed quarterly and focuses on topics related to our CHI Saint Joseph Health purpose and values.