Saint Joseph London, part of CHI Saint Joseph Health, is a 150-bed full service hospital located in London, Kentucky. Founded in 1926, the current $152 million regional hospital opened in 2010 and offers all private patient rooms, with most overlooking a small lake and garden on the 52-acre healing environment.
We are committed to providing the highest quality of care and are guided by our Mission and Core Values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
Saint Joseph London treats patients from southeastern Kentucky, including those from Clay, Laurel, Jackson, Knox, Pulaski, and Whitley counties.
Our key services include:
- 24/7 Emergency Care
- Breast Care
- Cancer Care
- Diabetes & Nutrition Care
- Express Care
- Ear, Nose and Throat Care
- General and Vascular Surgery
- Heart and Vascular Care
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Maternity Care
- Neurology Care
- Orthopedic Care
- Primary Care
- Lung Care
- Rehabilitation Care
- Sports Medicine Care
- Sleep Care
- Wound Care
See a complete list of our services and specialties or learn more about visiting Saint Joseph London.
Hospital Events and Classes
Saint Joseph London offers a variety of learning opportunities, community health events, senior citizen programs and health screenings throughout the year. View the event calendar for upcoming events in our London and surrounding area communities.
Get Involved and Give Back
If you are looking for ways to help your local community, learn more about the Saint Joseph London Foundation and our Volunteer program.
Saint Joseph London Foundation
The Saint Joseph London Foundation is focused on the needs of KentuckyOne’s programs and services in the London and surrounding area. A gift to the foundation is a meaningful way for you to share in our mission, or perhaps to say thanks for special care received.
Learn more about the foundation and how you can show your support.
Our Saint Joseph London /volunteers provide services to our patients and families to help ensure everyone who comes through our doors feels welcome and supported. If you are looking for a unique opportunity to serve others, consider /volunteering at the hospital.
See our list of volunteer opportunities.
Awards and Recognition
Saint Joseph London has been recognized by:
The Joint Commission
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for Total Hip and Knee Replacement Certification (2019)
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for Shoulder Joint Replacement Certification (2022)
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care (2018-2019)
- Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement
National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health (NOSORH) and iVantage Health Analytics
- Recognized as one of 10 rural hospitals in Kentucky for excellence in outcomes
- Recognized as one of 12 rural hospitals in Kentucky for excellence in patient satisfaction
Energy STAR Rating
- ENERGY STAR - U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - nine years in a row
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award for three years in a row (2012-2014)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Pneumonia for two years in a row
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Gastrointestinal Bleed
Women’s Choice Award
- America’s 100 Best Hospital for Patient Experience (2014)
- ACE™ Accreditation: Saint Joseph London has been accredited by ACE for cardiac catheterization and percutaneous coronary intervention (2018-2019)
- CAP Accreditation by College of American Pathologists (2018-2019)
- Healogics Center of Distinction
Saint Joseph London
1001 Saint Joseph Lane
London, KY 40741
Maps & Directions