The Golden Hour- Bonding with Baby
The Women's Hospital Saint Joseph East emphasizes the "Golden Hour," where the mother spends one hour bonding with her baby directly after delivery. It is encouraged that only mothers and significant others are present at this time; however, other family members can be accommodated as indicated by the parents.
The Women's Hospital Saint Joseph East excels in patient satisfaction among Central Kentucky hospitals by offering additional services during your stay:
- Certified lactation consultants to assist in breastfeeding
- Room service dining options
- Flexible visiting hours
- Forever Memories Newborn Photography Studio
- Continuing Care Nursery/Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for newborns requiring additional medical care
- Complementary celebration meal for new parents
To learn more about the Women's Hospital Saint Joseph East or to schedule a tour of our facilities, call 859.967.5705.