Rehabilitation plays a vital role in restoring a patient's independence in daily living, mobility and self confidence. Our physical therapy team works with patients to provide restorative care and help renew lost abilities after an illness or injury.
Treatments are focused on conditions including those that may be caused by:
- Acute and chronic back pain
- Acute and chronic neck pain
- Joint disorders (upper and lower extremity)
- Neurological conditions (stroke rehabilitation, parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis)
- Patient/family education, prevention and wellness
- Pelvic girdle dysfunctions
- Pre- and post-operative care of total joint replacements
- Repetitive motion disorders
- Soft tissue injuries
- Sports-related injuries
CHI Saint Joseph Health – Outpatient Rehabilitation offers a wide range of services, from evaluation and diagnosis to treatment. The goal of treatment is for the patient to reach his/her highest level of functioning and maintain appropriate safety and independence.
For information about outpatient rehabilitation services, call 606.330.0513.
CHI Saint Joseph Health – Outpatient Rehabilitation
100 London Mountain View Drive
London, KY 40741