Outpatient Diagnostic Imaging at Saint Joseph London offers comprehensive diagnostic services in one convenient location. You can benefit from a wide array of diagnostic testing, with the expertise and numerous services of Saint Joseph London itself close by.
The services available in Outpatient Diagnostics include:
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Computed tomography (CT) - Using multiple X-rays simultaneously, a CT scan captures detailed images, called "slices" of structures inside the body.
- Ultrasound - This X-ray allows physicians to examine organs inside the body to determine if they are functioning properly.
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) - An MRI is a noninvasive alternative to traditional X-rays. Using magnetic fields and radio wave energy, it provides a detailed picture of organs and structures inside the body.
- Bone densitometry - This test measures the amount of calcium in a specific area of your bones.
- Positron emission tomography (PET) - A PET/CT scanner combines CT scanning and positron emission tomography to diagnose, stage and re-stage various types of cancer.
For scheduling, call 606.330.6060.
Diagnostic Imaging Locations
1001 Saint Joseph Lane
Saint Joseph London Medical Office Building
1025 Saint Joseph Lane
A Service of Saint Joseph London
148 London Mountain View Drive, Suite 1