Returning Summer Teen Applicants
Thank you for your interest in our Summer Teen Program. Our 2019 Program is now full. For more information, please contact Volunteer Services at 859.313.1290.
Returning summer teen applicants please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Log into your Volunteer Information Center
- Go to our main webpage and click on the graphic "Current Volunteer LOGIN here". Instructions for logging in are provided after you click the link.
- Click on the "My Profile" tab and follow all of the instructions on the page.
- Once you have completed the information on the "My Profile" tab, send an email to Volunteer Services. This is a mandatory step.
- New polo shirts with the new corporate logo will be provided on your first day.
Step 2: Complete your annual paperwork:
- Click on "Volunteer/Shadower Orientation" on the left hand side of the page.
- Read the Volunteer Orientation Handbook!
- Complete the orientation forms.
- Complete the Federal Laws for Teens Under 18 Years of Age
- Click on the link for the "Volunteer Parent Consent". Sign the form and have a parent or guardian sign the form. Return the form by fax to 859.313.3245, by email to Victoria Dickerson or you can bring it in to the volunteers office on or before your start date.
Step 3: TB Test
We do not offer TB tests. You will need to get a one-step TB skin test or a TB blood test prior to beginning your volunteer service. You may send the results to us via fax 859.313.3245; or you may bring it to your volunteer office any time prior to and including your start date.
Placements will be made on a first come, first serve basis. Your schedule will be sent to you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Volunteer Services by calling 859.313.1290.
Saint Joseph Hospital and Saint Joseph East