Our licensed speech-language pathologists provide in-depth evaluations and treatment for a wide range of pediatric communication disorders. Our clinic welcomes patients from birth through 21 years of age.
As a faith-based, family-centered organization, our values and our commitment to patient care are our highest priorities. Our focus is to work with families to develop and implement the most effective, individualized therapy plan for each of our patients.
Specific Disorders and Diagnoses Treated Include:
- Apraxia of speech
- Articulation and phonological disorders
- Auditory processing disorder
- Cognitive delays/Brain injury
- Congenital disorders
- Fluency (stuttering) disorders
- Receptive and expressive language delays/disorders
- Speech and language delays related to hearing loss
- Speech, language, and social skill delays related to Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Voice disorders
Indications your child may need speech therapy: