If you’re experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1 immediately or go to your nearest emergency room.
Our Emergency Room:
1250 Keene Road
Nicholasville, KY 40356
When you or your family have an emergency, we know how stressful that can be. But with Saint Joseph Jessamine, you don’t have to travel downtown to get the expert care you need.
As the only 24/7 emergency provider in Jessamine County, and the only standalone ER in Central Kentucky, we treat people of all ages with any urgent injuries or illnesses. Our dedicated team includes board-certified emergency medicine physicians and nurses specially trained in trauma and advanced life support. We also offer specialized care for our youngest patients, infants to adolescents.
If you’re experiencing signs of a heart attack or stroke, we have the rapid-response process to get you diagnosed, stabilized and transferred quickly to our affiliate location, Saint Joseph Hospital, or another nearby facility. And you have direct access to all the specialists and resources from CHI Saint Joseph Health, one of the largest health systems in the Commonwealth.
The result is fast, compassionate, peace-of-mind care, right here at home.
Around-the-Clock Emergency Services
- 24/7 coverage by board-certified or board-eligible emergency medicine physicians
- Registered nurses with specialized training and certifications, including CEN (Certified Emergency Nurse), ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support), PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and CPR
- Urgent care right onsite for minor illnesses and injuries that need care right away
- 14-bed facility with all-private treatment rooms to maximize your comfort
- In-house lab and diagnostic imaging services, including CT and ultrasound, with rapid results for serious conditions
- Dedicated care for pediatric patients
- Anytime access to specialists in cardiology, gastroenterology, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, radiology, vascular and more to meet your needs
- Stabilization of critical care illnesses and injuries, with transfer to nearby Chest Pain, Primary Stroke and designated trauma centers
Patient Resource Center
After your visit to the emergency room, it’s often recommended that you follow up with your primary care provider to ensure that your treatment and healing process stay on track. If you don’t have a primary care provider, we’ll connect you with our Patient Resource Center located in our Emergency Department at Saint Joseph Jessamine. To contact the Patient Resource Center for assistance, please call 859.313.2772.
Open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., the Patient Resource Center will work closely with you and your family to assist in making this vital connection between patient and primary care provider. A member of our team will:
- Assist in finding a primary care provider or family doctor based on your unique needs
- Schedule needed follow-up appointments determined at discharge
- Help with the completion of new patient paperwork for your first follow up appointment