You’ve tried countless diets and exercise programs and nothing seems to work. But more than just the weight, the related health problems are keeping you from the life you’ve always wanted.
At Saint Joseph East, we know just how you feel. And we know how to help. Our board-certified surgeons offer a full range of weight loss procedures, using the most minimally invasive techniques available. You can count on sensitive, hands-on support through all phases of treatment, from your first visit through ongoing follow-up care.
Don’t qualify for surgery? Our medically supervised weight loss program offers one-on-one nutrition and fitness coaching to help you lose the weight and keep it off.
Of course, there’s also so much to gain. Relief from diabetes, hypertension and chronic joint pain. Better sleep. More confidence. And the freedom to live a life you love.
Call 859.534.9875 or register here for a free weight loss surgery seminar near you. Together, we’ll explore a variety of options and see if you may be a candidate.
Everything You Need to Succeed
Whichever option is right for you, you can count on:
- Nationally recognized care: Our weight loss surgery program has earned accreditation from the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP®), among other distinctions. That means you can expect the highest standards of safety and care, right here at home. Our excellent outcomes and low complication rates also surpass national averages.
- Personalized programs: When it comes to reclaiming your health, we know that one size does not fit all. We take the time to listen and understand your unique needs, challenges and goals. Then we’ll work closely with you to find the right treatment for your health and life.
- Trusted team: Our surgeons and much of our support staff have been together for more than 15 years, helping transform the lives of over 6,000 bariatric patients throughout Lexington and Central Kentucky. That consistency provides a high level of comfort as you work towards your own success. You’ll also enjoy the support of fellow patients who’ve become like family.
- Care for the whole you: Throughout your journey, you’ll have the same team of weight loss experts by your side. That includes a program coordinator to provide education and schedule all appointments; an insurance specialist to help navigate coverage; a registered dietitian for personalized nutritional counseling; and an exercise physiologist, health psychologist and more dedicated to your total well-being.
- Pre-surgery education: Weight loss surgery is the start of a lifelong commitment to health, and we’re here to help you prepare with confidence. We offer nutritional classes prior to the big day, in addition to your one-one-one counseling with our dietitian. You’ll also attend our Bariatric Boot Camp, so you know just what to expect before, during and long after your procedure.
- Lifelong support: Life after surgery can be a challenge, both physically and emotionally, as you adjust to new habits and routines. Our after-care program offers continued dietary and lifestyle counseling. We also host monthly support groups right here at the hospital, as well as a variety of classes to help you overcome any post-surgery obstacles.